Showing all 2 results
Best Armoires, Chests & Dressers
Types of Armoires, Chests & Dressers
A wardrobe armoire is a freestanding piece of furniture designed to store clothing and accessories. It typically features a combination of hanging space, shelves, and drawers. Explore Armoires, Chests & Dressers Wardrobe armoires offer a versatile storage solution for bedrooms without built-in closets or for individuals who need additional storage space. They come in various styles, from traditional to modern, and can serve as a statement piece in the room.
TV armoires combine storage with entertainment functionality. These armoires often have a top compartment for a television and lower compartments for media components, DVDs, and accessories. When not in use, the TV can be concealed behind closed doors, creating a tidy and organized appearance in the room.
Jewelry armoires are designed to keep jewelry, accessories, and cosmetics organized. They feature specialized compartments, hooks, and drawers for storing necklaces, rings, earrings, and more. Jewelry armoires often include a mirror on the front or inside the lid, making them practical for getting ready while also adding a decorative element to the room.
Chest of Drawers
A chest of drawers, also known as a dresser, is a staple in bedroom furniture. It consists of multiple stacked drawers that provide ample storage space for clothing, linens, and personal items. Dressers come in various sizes, from small to wide, and can have a simple or ornate design. Some dressers feature a matching mirror attached to the top.
Lingerie chests are tall and narrow dressers with multiple drawers. They are designe to store smaller clothing items, such as lingerie, socks, and accessories. Lingerie chests are ideal for bedrooms with limited space or as supplementary storage in addition to a larger dresser.
Gentleman's chests are larger than typical dressers and often feature a combination of drawers and cabinet doors. They offer a mix of hanging space and drawer storage, making them suitable for storing a variety of clothing items. Some gentleman's chests also include compartments for storing ties, belts, and other accessories.
A double dresser is a wide and horizontal dresser that typically features six to nine drawers. This type of dresser offers generous storage space and a spacious top surface for displaying decor, a vanity mirror, or personal items. Double dressers are commonly used in master bedrooms and provide a balanced and symmetrical look.
A single dresser is a narrower and vertical dresser with fewer drawers. It's a versatile choice for bedrooms with limited space, guest rooms, or supplementary storage. Single dressers often come with a mirror that can be attache to the back or hung on the wall.
Combo dressers combine drawer storage with an attached cabinet or shelving unit. They offer a mix of storage options, allowing you to store folded clothes in drawers while keeping other items accessible on open shelves or behind cabinet doors.
Benefits of Armoires, Chests & Dressers
- Ample Storage: Armoires, chests, and dressers provide abundant storage space for clothing, accessories, and other essentials, helping you maintain a clutter-free environment.
- Organization: With multiple drawers and compartments, these furniture pieces make it easy to categorize and neatly arrange your belongings, making them readily accessible.
- Space Optimization: Armoires with hanging space, chests with wide top surfaces, and dressers with mirrors serve multiple purposes, optimizing the use of space in your room.
- Aesthetic Appeal: Designed in various styles, from classic to contemporary, armoires, chests, and dressers add an elegant touch to your room's décor, enhancing its overall visual appeal.
- Durable Construction: Crafte from high-quality materials like solid wood or engineered wood, these furniture pieces are built to last, offering long-term value for your investment.
- Privacy and Concealment: Armoires provide a concealed storage option for items you want to keep out of sight, while dressers and chests offer privacy for personal belongings.
- Drawers: Multiple spacious drawers with smooth glides ensure easy opening and closing while providing separate compartments for various items.
- Hanging Space: Armoires often feature hanging rods, allowing you to neatly store and organize clothing items that need to be hung.
- Top Surfaces: Many chests and dressers come with wide, flat top surfaces that can be use for additional storage, display, or as a vanity space.
- Mirrors: Dressers may include attached mirrors, serving both functional and decorative purposes.
- Hardware: Stylish knobs, handles, or pulls add character to the furniture and facilitate easy access to drawers and doors.
- Styles and Finishes: Choose from a range of styles, such as traditional, modern, rustic, or vintage. Various finishes that complement your room's décor.